Elite x3 Class Action... discussion ONLY no troubleshooting

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Whats to stop the users of this freeze-a-palooza fest they call a phone from forming a class action? Is this drastic or harsh? Not if you search their own forums. This is completely ridiculous. Its not the sim tray, sim card, OS version, security unlock method, core app on/off status, case with/without flip cover, settings adjustment, clean or restore install... on and on. I cant say firmware because although all the released firmware versions have had the issue, it may be a future release that fixes it. But the nearly literal silence on the subject on their site is worrisome. Am I alone on this?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I feel you @Allen Rhodes
I have followed some of your threads. Others have as well and had similar if not identical issues. Judging from this post you have walked through almost everything from a consumer side. I have no advice on this though, and only letting you know that from my perspective you have been tolerable of it. Still sticking it out with HP and Windows 10 mobile is awesome in my opinion. Keep pushing forward whatever you decide to do.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Whats to stop the users of this freeze-a-palooza fest they call a phone from forming a class action?
Tg4KlIN.jpg

Sent from mTalk on my HP Elite X3

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
HA! The class action was more tongue-in-cheek, but seriously though, what can we do next. HP has been silent on the issue. Id be curious if Dan has had the issue with his or if he switches back and forth so much he never sees it materialize? So again, Im open to the discussion on what we can do next on the issue. This is NOT intended to be a troubleshooting thread, lord knows there are plenty of those here and elsewhere. Maybe all of us that want to participate, pick a day to CALL HP tech support, and another day to EMAIL tech support. At least if there are a couple dozen of us it will raise the issue in whatever metrics they use internally. Dunno.... just getting tired of it and not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel is frustrating. The wife is literally being held on by one hand off the edge of the cliff at this point. Being the in house "tech support" I really dont want to live in a multi platform household considering how dependent she, as a journalist, and I am on our devices. We arent casual users to say the least.

https://i.imgur.com/Tg4KlIN.jpg

Sent from mTalk on my HP Elite X3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05