New happy user , my little experience

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Good to all, after going through mobile phones like the Samsung S7, S8, LG G6 and mate 9, 2 days ago I changed the mate 9 for my new HP Elite x 3, had previously had Windows with mobiles like the Lumia 920, HTC 8 x, Lumia 950 XL etc. The first thing to say is that the HP seems to me one of the best mobiles I've had, I put it on par with the mate 9 and the LG G6, for my AMOLED 2K screen is very very good, it does not reach the level of S8 but it is better than the Lumia 950 XL for me. The camera is not as good as the 950 XL but it would put a 8 with the light is very decent and the front better than the mate 9. What I really liked is the audio quality by the headphones signed by the German brand Bang Olufsen, sounds better than these 3. I just bought for 50 euros the HP display Dock plus the cable DisplayPort and HDMI and this is wonderful, if you could run desktop applications this would kill Android directly, with the Snapdragon 820 processor and the 4 gigabytes of DDR4 RAM, I imagine being able to play the old counter strike and I get it mean just thinking about it. For me of all the phones I have had and have not been few, I stay with the LG V10, S8 and my current HP Elite X 3, very happy with the change of mate 9 to this mobile, I'm sick of the monopoly of google, Greetings to all !!:angel:

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Totally agree with you about the X3 being the best phone out there, I've tried the S8 for a couple of days and I find it to be awkward to hold in my hands... It's to long and skinny! The X3 (TO ME) feels more premium than the S8. The only thing I'm not impressed with is the front facing speakers... Very low sounding and should be louder... Dare I say my L950 is louder also my older LG G5... Maybe I'm thinking the speakers is defective or a bad audio driver? Everything else is friggin awesome! The battery ?????? lasts me 2 days and a bit just simply fantastic!! And trust ne I'm using this all the time! I'm so happy with this phone that I'm selling all my other ones... Boyaaah!! Windows phone 4evaaaaaah!! Long live the X3!!! Lolz ??????

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Totally agree with you about the X3 being the best phone out there, I've tried the S8 for a couple of days and I find it to be awkward to hold in my hands... It's to long and skinny! The X3 (TO ME) feels more premium than the S8. The only thing I'm not impressed with is the front facing speakers... Very low sounding and should be louder... Dare I say my L950 is louder also my older LG G5... Maybe I'm thinking the speakers is defective or a bad audio driver? Everything else is friggin awesome! The battery ������ lasts me 2 days and a bit just simply fantastic!! And trust ne I'm using this all the time! I'm so happy with this phone that I'm selling all my other ones... Boyaaah!! Windows phone 4evaaaaaah!! Long live the X3!!! Lolz ������

Yeah don't like the trend some of these manufactures moving towards, if I wanted a "ruler" I'd buy one LOL.

Would be interesting to try the X3 yet a wee bit too large for my liking, OK maybe a lot but one never knows until they've tried it. Then there's the fact pricing is still awfully high here in Canada ($885-$999), too much of a gamble for what you get and considering GS8 Plus is similarly priced.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
@Elky64 THERES DEALS TO BE HAD ON KIJIJI, I found a few for under $600 and you can haggle with them... I picked mine up at $400 and I can literally see he only used it a FEW TIMES! as for the size, trust me you will luv the screen real-estate for doing things and watching movies (if you're into that) and surfing the net and gaming ect ect ect... afterwards you will get spoiled and not be able to go back down to a small device lol :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos