Does anybody use smartwatch with an hp elite x3? How did you get it to work?

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
So I went out last night and bought a fitbit ionic to replace my old Microsoft Band 2. The band still works ok but it won't get notifications on my elite. I tried to download the Fitbit app but it wont download all I get is error 0x80240013 and I can't seem to find anything relevant on that. If you search it, it comes back as an error with updating the desktop version of windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest getting a new phone, there are excellent choices with Android and Apple. Windows Phone has been discontinued.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I just returned my Fitbit ionic, I wasn’t even getting all my text messages from my iPhone. It felt like a beta product at best.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S8 and a Fitbit Charge 2, the notifications are hit and miss with way more misses. I just gave up and live without notifications. Fitbit on Android isn't what it is all great either.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I briefly tried an elite X3 3 months ago to replace my Idol 4S and my Band 2 received notifications from the X3, texts, phone, email and calendar. Now that I'm back on Android, I don't get calendar notifications because I'm using OUtlook (I think). Lastly, I did have the Fitbit app running on my Idol 4S for a short period when I tried a few Fitbit devices. It seemed to sync fine. This was in August.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I just remembered, there's a setting on Windows 10 mobile that turns off Bluetooth to save battery. You need to make sure it's set to on all the time. This caused me some grief when I first purchased my Idol 4S. I think I had to change that setting on the X3 as well. This causes problems with notifications from Band 2. Probably Fitbit as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05