HP Analytics draining battery

insolentgeek

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
I have no idea what the hell it is doing but that application has been draining my Verizon model over the last week. I just turned off running in the background for it, might I suggest anyone else still holding on go check on their battery usage.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea what the hell it is doing but that application has been draining my Verizon model over the last week. I just turned off running in the background for it, might I suggest anyone else still holding on go check on their battery usage.

hmmm don't think I've seen it running on my X3, but I'll double check... maybe its a Verizon thing? also how long did your battery last? mine lasts for almost 2 days on a single charge.

insolentgeek

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
hmmm don't think I've seen it running on my X3, but I'll double check... maybe its a Verizon thing? also how long did your battery last? mine lasts for almost 2 days on a single charge.
Perhaps it's a Verizon thing, I know there are some special changes between the two versions. A whole 2 days requires me to barely touch the thing, I can get a solid 24 hours out of it on average though. This HP Analytics app was knocking that back to like ~12 hours a charge.

you can Turn off wireless and unplug peripherals. Unplug any peripherals when they aren't in use. An unpowered peripheral draws power from your laptop, which means it'll drain the battery when the laptop isn't plugged in. this may help you
Perhaps you shouldn't respond to threads pertaining to a subject that you are not familiar with.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps it's a Verizon thing, I know there are some special changes between the two versions. A whole 2 days requires me to barely touch the thing, I can get a solid 24 hours out of it on average though. This HP Analytics app was knocking that back to like ~12 hours a charge.

must be a verizon thing, cuz I don't have HP analytics app on my X3, can you see if you can uninstall it or is it hard baked into your phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)