buying ANOTHER HP Elite X3 , thats how crazy I am!

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
so I just found an awesome deal (to me anyways) for a BRAND NEW still sealed in the wrapper Elite X3!...
I know crazy right? :winktongue: lol getting it for $150 CDN... now just for the hell of it I looked on eBay and they're are still selling for $499-$1000+ and I gotta ask, are the friggin nuts??? ARE THEY SMOKING CRACK? :shocked::shocked: I also saw a bundle with the X3+ lap dock+ wireless charger for $2,475 bucks! :shocked::shocked: yes you read that right folks! NOT PESOS "US dollars!" I guess they didn't get the memo! helloooo...... windows has been abandoned! I also know another person selling the whole kit (X3 + lap dock + wireless charger + portable dock) for $300 which I'm considering very much of buying at that price... so even tho I know windows is coming to EOL by Dec. I'm still buying another X3, that's how much I luv the X3 LOL maybe soon I might get out my LG G6 when my X3 can no longer function :winktongue:

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I have been looking for a Elite X3 or 950 XL for a while. (guess not hard enough though) Can I ask where you found it, because on Ebay and Amazon they want huge money for either phone.
I am using windows phone until they just don't work anymore..

Thanks

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
so I just found an awesome deal (to me anyways) for a BRAND NEW still sealed in the wrapper Elite X3!...
I know crazy right? :winktongue: lol getting it for $150 CDN... now just for the hell of it I looked on eBay and they're are still selling for $499-$1000+ and I gotta ask, are the friggin nuts??? ARE THEY SMOKING CRACK? :shocked::shocked: I also saw a bundle with the X3+ lap dock+ wireless charger for $2,475 bucks! :shocked::shocked: yes you read that right folks! NOT PESOS "US dollars!" I guess they didn't get the memo! helloooo...... windows has been abandoned! I also know another person selling the whole kit (X3 + lap dock + wireless charger + portable dock) for $300 which I'm considering very much of buying at that price... so even tho I know windows is coming to EOL by Dec. I'm still buying another X3, that's how much I luv the X3 LOL maybe soon I might get out my LG G6 when my X3 can no longer function :winktongue:
Ebay used to sell them for 150 brand new just the phone alone. I noticed too that all even used or damaged elite x3 devices are 200 and up.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I have been looking for a Elite X3 or 950 XL for a while. (guess not hard enough though) Can I ask where you found it, because on Ebay and Amazon they want huge money for either phone.
I am using windows phone until they just don't work anymore..

Thanks

I have a 950XL I can unload. 1 yr old, purchased off ebay for 250 last year in late Aug. Works great. I'm just using for gps and some in car media functions nowadays. I can easily do the same with my Idol 4S.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3