Verizon Elite X3 firmware

MassDeduction

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I read somewhere that the standard HP Elite X3 support band 13, but that it's turned off in firmware. I'm hoping to use the HP Elite X3 on Freedom Mobile in Canada, which uses 3G AWS and band 13 LTE. Is it possible to load the Verizon HP Elite X3 firmware onto the regular device to enable band 13?

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I read somewhere that the standard HP Elite X3 support band 13, but that it's turned off in firmware. I'm hoping to use the HP Elite X3 on Freedom Mobile in Canada, which uses 3G AWS and band 13 LTE. Is it possible to load the Verizon HP Elite X3 firmware onto the regular device to enable band 13?

I hope that you get it sorted out because HP X3 is a fantastic device! it would be a shame not to be able to use it because your cell provider is using some sort of weird band.... hopefully someone will have the answer for you or you find it somewhere so you can use the X3... but good luck to ya

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I hope that you get it sorted out because HP X3 is a fantastic device! it would be a shame not to be able to use it because your cell provider is using some sort of weird band.... hopefully someone will have the answer for you or you find it somewhere so you can use the X3... but good luck to ya

It's a great device, sadly powered by an OS that MS and major app developers don't care about. Such a shame.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3