[Stream 7] Stylus?

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
The Bargain Depot ones from Amazon are pretty good, especially for the price and that you can replace the tips. I typically use them for tapping, not so much for writing or anything that needs to be dragged on the screen. I don't know if that's because of the screen or the stylus that they don't work for that. They're particularly handy on the desktop, especially in Office so that you can tap the X or choose settings, since this brand is narrower than regular ones. I wouldn't mind being able to find one that could write better, though. They make one with a metallic knit tip, but I'm not familiar with those, so I don't know if they are a whole lot better or not.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The folks over at tabletpcreview seem to like the Adonit Jot Pro for use with a capacitive screen, but will caution you that it's nothing like using a proper pen.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for one as well.

I bought a Bluetooth keyboard and going back and forth between the screen and the keyboard is sort of driving me nuts.

a mouse is what I need!

a stylus with a clip might come in handy.

Guess they are all the same?

Nothing special to look for?

Thanks

mr. V

marcos86

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Wacom bamboo stylus cs-100 and it's useless. Not working at all.
Using it on my phone works fine, I can draw, highlight, write. On the stream 7 it's impossible to make a straight line, even tapping is a problem, sometimes I have to tap a button 4-5 times before ot catches it.

pezhedz

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm considering a Adonit Script with Evernote, but i'm wondering if the Stream 7 will make use of the bluetooth functionality.

EDIT: Ended up with the Adonit Jot Pro. So far so good, but I've only had it for a week. I realized that the real issue with drawing/writing with the stylus is my hand position and not the stylus itself.

Last edited:

driazen

Jul 18, 2007
Visit site
I know they look cheap and I've read in the reviews that sometimes the cases fall apart but this is hands down the only stylus I could get to write decently on this screen. The lower number of touch points and "slightly stickier glass" of this tablet kept any rubber tipped stylus I tried from working.

Amazon "[h=1]The Friendly Swede Replaceable Tip Hybrid Stylus (3 Pack), Red, Black and Silver"[/h] 10$ for a three pack even if one falls apart its worth it. (sorry for the no link, must get my post count up!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)