Download HP Stream 7 Driver for Windows 10 Review install

un4given69

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Heya,

i wanted to install Windows 10 Preview on my HP Stream 5701ng but couldnt find any driver for the Tablet on HP's Page or anywhere else.
Could some1 help my by uploading the driver to some cloud or giving a hint how i could find them on the net?

thx

kind regards
un4

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
All tiny tablets - 7, 8 and 10 inches - have issues with drivers when installing TP. This will render screen useless = useless tablet. The only way around is go on a working PC, get drivers from HP/Dell/Linx - hardware site that is relevant, get touch drivers first and foremost. If these drivers have gone missing from the OEM, the best place to look for is forums on their website.

I found Linx drivers via forums and HotDealsUK threads surprisingly instead of Linx website. You will need to install them using USB OTG connection where you will need to connect USB Keyboard, USB mouse and USB with drivers. Install them and then you can enjoy tablet unfriendly experience of TP 10.

Freebyte

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to let you guys know, I managed to access the driver page at HP last night, so I grabbed all the downloads they had. I created a zip file and I'm uploading to my OneDrive right now to share with everyone! I'm not sure what's up at HP Support, because I managed to access the driver page before I bought the tablet, and haven't been able to since... When I tried again a little later last night there were no downloads available again, so I'm glad I took the opportunity to grab them all! Look for my post in the next hour or so! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte