My sexy stream 7

nTrud3r

May 2, 2015
Visit site
It's quite nice, but the screen is too small and it's a bit bulky for my liking. But it is cheap which can be good and bad

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Going to get the back of my lumia 930 and spray that blue just got to be careful with it :) i love lumia colour brand, i want them to keep with it

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It is quite ridiculous that Win 10 shoves taskbars, address bars, tab bars, navigation bars in your face on a small tablet like this. Win 8 was so much better at properly using the available screen space and not wasting it on static desktop GUI elements

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
that actually turned out better than I'd expect.

That looks really nice, if you told me it was a rare prototype color, I might believe you.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
But windows 8 is nearly impossible to use on desktop apps with a small screen, now i can go from photoshop to project spartan with ease, i found everything easier, of course auto hide on the task bar needs to be chance so you can swipe up from the bottom to bring it up

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
*most desktop apps. I still find it handy to have access to the desktop from my 8" asus for getting the entire kindle library, rather then what they might put out there for the windows 8 app. also, the Skype desktop client is much better then the Skype metro client.

I got the steam 7, a plugable pro8 dock, a dell 23" touch screen, and mouse and keyboard, and this has successfully replaced her 1st gen ipad and Toshiba laptop. She's been using it for about a month now, and as far as I can tell, hasn't had any issues. she likes having one consistent experience, with only plugging in once cable to get all the capability a desktop has. and, this all cost less then what a current ipad cost. This is what windows 8.1 can do now. if 10 can make it better, great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo