How do I select YES in recovery MTP blue screen? HELP

Fabiha Sanaullah

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
hi, I have same problem , I stuck at the yes message so I used volume up and down and power to reset bios after that it tried to install windows as well but stuck in welcome page of installation and can't click on next bottom , hp knows about this issue and has bios update about that but what should I do now ? I used mouse and keyboard with otg cable but none of them worked , can u plz help me ?View attachment 119212

Opie1904

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello
So yesterday I installed Windows 10 TP build 10130 on my HP STREAM 7. It was buggy so after installation I thought I'd do a refresh.

It went nicely until a screen appeared when restarted saying "a configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM" then a choice of a YES or NO.
I would click YEs except that touch isn't working neither the mouse. I tried Volume up, volume down but nothing.
How do I choose?

mu66ins10

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
You can execute a bios reset. To do this you must turn off your device and press and hold, for around 5 seconds, three buttons: power off, vol+ nad vol-. After that you must plug in power cable (as you can read in message appeard in bios/uefi), otherwise reset will not perform.

I did this and it keeps popping up with blue screen....

amaboss

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
the same problem.i have a unisurf tablet it seems like my usb is not functioning with the OTG cable ..i tried the volume button combination and it will log in then prepare an automatic repair then a blue blank screen will show with 2 blank boxes after that my touch wont function i can not select anything ...help

ThaKrazyOne

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I did the BIOS reset and it worked. Reinstalled Windows 10. All I had to do was install the drivers from the HP website. The only thing is the Windows button no longer works.

Benjie Foster

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I have a HP Stream and have always had problems with it now i have a screen that shows a tiny keyboard and four blocks for password and can't connect to WiFi

mu66ins10

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
You can execute a bios reset. To do this you must turn off your device and press and hold, for around 5 seconds, three buttons: power off, vol+ nad vol-. After that you must plug in power cable (as you can read in message appeard in bios/uefi), otherwise reset will not perform.

......This isn't working for me! Can't get past this blue box and no usb keyboard :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz