How do I select YES in recovery MTP blue screen? HELP

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello
So yesterday I installed Windows 10 TP build 10130 on my HP STREAM 7. It was buggy so after installation I thought I'd do a refresh.

It went nicely until a screen appeared when restarted saying "a configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM" then a choice of a YES or NO.
I would click YEs except that touch isn't working neither the mouse. I tried Volume up, volume down but nothing.
How do I choose?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You can use an adapter you know :winktongue: and once plugged it should use the generic HID drivers. I doubt they (Microsoft) or HP removed them. I'm presuming you plugged in a usb mouse via an adapter?

You did after all say:

Hello
So yesterday I installed Windows 10 TP build 10130 on my HP STREAM 7. It was buggy so after installation I thought I'd do a refresh.

It went nicely until a screen appeared when restarted saying "a configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM" then a choice of a YES or NO.
I would click YEs except that touch isn't working neither the mouse. I tried Volume up, volume down but nothing.
How do I choose?

mark williams8

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Maybe late but I found out a new feature of win10 mobile. Holding down the Windows logo on the start screen pulls the screen down so you can use one hand. This is useful especially for large screens like the 1520

Pootin

May 28, 2014
Visit site
You can execute a bios reset. To do this you must turn off your device and press and hold, for around 5 seconds, three buttons: power off, vol+ nad vol-. After that you must plug in power cable (as you can read in message appeard in bios/uefi), otherwise reset will not perform.

Last edited:

MicrosoftBlue

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I too upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on my HP Stream 8 but I had significant issues with the calibration on the screen. After looking into this over the web I decided to try Pootin's suggestion and it finally continued with the refresh.

Thanks Pootin your post helped and resolved my issue. :smile:

Ba Da

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a similar problem with my tablet. Locked on the screen "A configuration..." and can't use enter key! Any help is highly appreciated!

Rohit Aneja

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
hello pootin.. i tried to perform the solution provided by you. but when i perform pressing the three buttons power off, vol+ and vol - buttons it gets booted up and again the blue screen comes... A configuration change was requested ....

oh anyways.. thanks a lot bro... after some tries i got it... thanks for great tip :) but i made to get the windows on. still i am facing the problem of calibration. the touch is not working accurately., would be thankful if you could suggest.

Last edited:

Pootin

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Just download and install drivers from HP's site: support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Stream-Tablets/7439994/model/7482041#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

Last edited:

Clau Costa

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I tried to reset my nextbook, but now I have a blue screen saying: A configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM Do you accept the change? YES NO I want to choose NO, but it get stuck on YES.

borzoo banihashemi

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
hi, I have same problem , I stuck at the yes message so I used volume up and down and power to reset bios after that it tried to install windows as well but stuck in welcome page of installation and can't click on next bottom , hp knows about this issue and has bios update about that but what should I do now ? I used mouse and keyboard with otg cable but none of them worked , can u plz help me ?

borzoo banihashemi

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
hi, I have same problem , I stuck at the yes message so I used volume up and down and power to reset bios after that it tried to install windows as well but stuck in welcome page of installation and can't click on next bottom , hp knows about this issue and has bios update about that but what should I do now ? I used mouse and keyboard with otg cable but none of them worked , can u plz help me ?photo_2015-12-21_09-37-20.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa