Worth the upgrade? What color should I get?

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm almost 100% sure I'll buy this handset once it becomes available (I'm starting to get a little impatient but I hope very early November!). I currenty own a Mozart and I'm very happy with it, seriously, it's given me no problems whatsoever in its two years of life, however, I feel it's time to get a new one. Now my question is, is it really worth the upgrade? I mean, it has less megapixels but I'm certainly expecting the camera to be better, since the Mozart works very well but only taking very still pictures and with a lot of light. Also, will I notice an improvement on the screen? I think my Mozart has Gorilla glass and it's a Super LCD 1, so isn't it the same as the 8s'? I'm almost certain I'll buy it because it's only 300? off-contract but I guess I just want some reassurance :) Oh, and the second question, I fell in love with the blue one the moment I saw it but as time passes, I think I've also got a crush on the "Domino" one. What should I do? I appreciate your comments!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Go with your absolutely favorite, but I really like the Atlantic Blue 8S the most. That's the color I would get if I were to get that phone. :D

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It should be worth it, if only for the Dual-Core and Windows Phone 8 alone. The Mozart is a good looking device, I'm always sad that it never made it to the states.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the price. If you can get it cheap than yeah but it has to be significantly cheaper than the 8X. Otherwise you might as well spend the extra money on a much better device.

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The 8S will be 299? and the 8X 499?, so almost half the price! Anyway, I feel like a getting a "cheaper" device now, I owned the One S for 5 months and I was always afraid it was gonna break or sth, so now I want a device made of plastic! Plus I'm totally in love with th 8S, and love is irrational I guess :) My Mozart could still live for a long time but I feel like getting something new.

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The 8S is a nice looking device. At times I think it looks better than its big brother. I'd say go for it! New phones are always exciting.

I like the domino and red. Also blue. Actually, I like them all except for the yellow/gray. I can't see that color combination being very popular. Does anyone here like it?

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I do agree this one looks much sexier than its older brother, actually, I could buy the 8X but as I said in my first post, I just fell in love with the 8S the moment I saw it, and love is irrational. As for the grey/lime color, I don't like it at all, I just think the colors don't match!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sure it is worth the upgrade if it fits what you want. Just be sure the things you love about the Mozart are covered. It is an amazingly fun looking device.

The Red for me. Although I will give the Lime one this much: It is ugly enough to truly stand out!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb