Beats audio only has effects on xbox music

Kristof Kulcsar

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Today I was really disappointed to realize that only xbox music has the benefits of beats audio, if you listen to music or watch a video in any other application and turn it on-off there is no difference whatsoever the sound stays the same flat ****... The phone's audio capabilities are terrible in general (sd card problems, idiotic player, nonsense volume control, quite and flat sound) but this beats thing at least brought some life to my music. Yeye but not in any other app bro, you want to listen some mixes from the cloud? Quite, flat, dead...

So basically one more feature you can cross from the marketing sheets... Enjoy...

Saxon1982

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue but with YouTube and Amazing music. This only happens when I switch to a new video and the way to fix it is start the track, pause it, unplug headset and plug back in and the Beats Audio works perfectly. Sounds like the HTC 8S requires an update to fix this issue.

AdrianC7

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have this issue on my htc 8s too. Seems like beats audio keeps getting disabled on each media playback and Saxon's solution works but is annoying to repeat. Was there a fix for this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon