Ringtone help please

kerjak

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Have HTC 8S with some tunes saved on sd card they are not DRM or over required size limit for ringtone.

Any idea why they don't show up in ringtone list?

Cheers.

monchencet0

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
How do you do that???When I plug my USB cable it opens a window that has the options to open my files and when i open it,she is just empty with no folders like Documents,Ringtones etc. Help me please,i can't add any ringtone,so i could change it ... HELP PLEEEEEASE!!!

jackbatchiee

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
if you click the phone at the bottom of the screen then double click windows phone on the screen that appeared it will open another screen then name your phone on that screen when it askes you to then click the ringtone folder on that app then you will have a button on there that says add just click that

Attachments

• phone.jpg
    phone.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 2

G Fossey

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I to have a similar problem, but can move my ring tone or music files into the correct folders on the phone, but for some obscure reason i don't appear to have a custom folder in the settings > ringtones sounds page.....have no idea how to locate this folder unless it needs activating but its definitely not in the list of default ringtones. Only looked about 30 times.
Will i need to restore settings and start again or is there something obvious i'm missing here ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss