Problems with Windows Phone 8S. PLEASE, HELP ME!!!

Maya00

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

I have Windows Phone 8s, I buy it only one month ago. And after one month, I have/found so many problems. I looking on the internet, everywhere, but I can not resolved my problems with this phone.

1. The themes (special for phone 8s) - it does not work, no one of milion themes, wich I try, it does not work. Did enybody now, what is the problem?
2. The file XAP. - I do not know, how to use, how to put on my phone. I do not know what I must to do to make it work on phone? ( apparently I need file xap. for themes for phone)
3. The aplication - the aplication works, but the same problem = not every aplication... If I download some aplication form Mobile9, it not work...
4. And I ask myself, what the h*** is wrong with this website "Mobile9" ? It works...almost nothing... :unhappy: Did anybody know???

I like this Phone, but I have so many problems and I do not how it fix it. Can anybody help me with Windows Phone 8s? :cry:

P.s.: My English is bad, so I apologize for my grammatical mistakes (I am from Slovenia)...

Maya00

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but i already have read.. And i can not resolved in anyway... I try instal this file xap on phone and the themes - i have already put on my phone, but on phone i can not opened this theme...

Dimitar Dimitrov2

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I suppose that everything form Mobile 9 would work if the phone is hacked / jailbroken. Though I am not sure it this is really the case, but if it is, I don't know how to hack the 8S.

I think you have to restrict yourself in the themes of the phone (the different colors) and the official Marketplace apps.

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Even the newest themes on the Mobile 9 site pre-date Windows Phone 8 so it seems obvious to me they will not work. My advice is to reset your phone and stay away from dodgy sites like that. Only use the themes that come with the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo