Here Drive+ Beta on HTC 8s

jchong86

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,
I've been searching and searching but am a little confused now. I have just got a HTC 8s in New Zealand and was disappointed by the lack of turn by turn navigation apps. However when I heard about Here Drive+ Beta being released to other Windows 8 phones I got excited. However I can't seem to find it on the store, when I search the link on the internet and open it on my phone (opens it in store) it says "This app is not available for your device." Is someone please able to confirm:
1. Here Drive+ Beta works on HTC 8s
2. Here Drive+ Beta works on HTC 8s in New Zealand

And I'm also under the understanding the Here Drive Beta works on HTC 8s only works in certain countries ie. US, UK?

I have seen a few posts regarding the application disappearing from the store so maybe this is the reason why I can't currently install it?

Thanks!

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Try changing for phone language & region to UK of USA and use the app store on your phone, ive got a few region only apps this way

jchong86

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Try changing for phone language & region to UK of USA and use the app store on your phone, ive got a few region only apps this way

Hey thanks, I switched to USA and found Here Drive Beta (which doesn't work in New Zealand due to licensing). Here Drive+ Beta is not listed in the store at all. If I get the link from the net which opens in store, it says it's not available for my device. I'm hoping this is a temporary thing while they are fixing it???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3