How do I print with my 8S

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
You can't print from the device because there no options to select it may be added later within GDR2 or GDR3.

You can save items you want printing to skydrive and when your on a laptop/computer print it off then or link it up to your computer and copy across what you need printing.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
why it does not work in a simple way :crying:

Like every normal OS

Like every normal OS? Only iOS and Windows 8/RT make it simple to print from a phone/tablet. Androids can do it but it's usually special apps that include very limited printer drivers. This is the reason HP created ePrint. you can email docs/pics to your printer and it will print them.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Like every normal OS? Only iOS and Windows 8/RT make it simple to print from a phone/tablet. Androids can do it but it's usually special apps that include very limited printer drivers. This is the reason HP created ePrint. you can email docs/pics to your printer and it will print them.

Yeah, like any other OS. My iPaq 910 and Treo Pro with Windows Mobile did it out-of-the-box, Symbian S60 did it as well. Palm OS had PrintBoy, iOS requires an app and so does Android. Older smartphones had a lot more functionality but no Angry Birds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes