Hello

I've noticed I'm no longer getting warnings when the battery gets low. I'm using the phone and it just shuts off.

Strangely enough, the phone also crashes since I installed Twitter and Facebook yesterday. I don't know if both issues are related.

In the first case, the phone shuts off and I'm unable to start it up until I plug it in. Like the battery went from OK to 0% in a couple of seconds.

In the second case, the phone shuts off and restarts.

I've had battery issues as posted here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/htc...vibrating.html

But everything seemed to be running smoothly. Now this.

I want to make sure the problem is hardware related so that I don't have to pay for the repair. The phone is still on warranty (it's merely 3 months old) but if they don't find a problem I have to pay.

Thank you!
    06-12-2013 09:21 AM
    Not had this on my windows phone but used to get it on my Android phone and the battery .used to get really hot and it was because I had downloaded the latest software and it hadn't loaded properly, when I re-downloaded the software it cured the problem.
    06-15-2013 02:47 PM
    Thank you for your reply. I haven't updated anything but lately it went haywire and got stuck in a bootloop. I'm sending it to repair today.
    06-17-2013 12:22 PM
    I had something similar to your battery issue. If I was to take a lot of pictures. The battery icon will indicate that it's slightly lower but not a significant drop. Then I got to check the battery saver in the options and it indicates that it's at 12 %. When I got back to the home screen it shows " battery critically low ". Also my phone doesn't tell me that its low until 8 %. Its kinda weird. Then I did a hard reset and everything seems fine except when the message " low battery appears there is no jingle or ring ".
    06-17-2013 12:40 PM