BATTERY ISSUE [Fixes]

joshage

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have a lot of friends that own the HTC 8S and were always complaining about their battery life. Since I got mine after having a mix around with settings my battery life can last me up to 3days moderate use, so I thought I would help people who are struggling to get through a day with the HTC 8S

Things to help battery life.
Go to your settings.

1.) If you don't always use maps or applications you want to take your location, why not disable Location as this is a very big thing with drains your battery.
2.) Go down to feedback in your settings and disable this, even though when you setup your phone you opt out of feedback, Microsoft still leaves it turned on.
3.) Slide along to Applications and go into "background tasks" and disable the applications you don't want to run in the background, most of these will be draining your battery.
4.) Staying in your Applications section slide down to "music+videos" and if you dont use the Xbox music, disable it as this also will be using a bit of your battery.
5.) Do the same as we dont with music+videos with "games"

Your battery should now last you a lot longer, as mine does, remember small things like this can save you a lot of battery life.

Thanks,
Josh.

radu191289

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for sharing tips from personal experience! My battery lasts about 1day and a half. I talk alot and use email often, also skype and weather are running in background (background tasks). I just used some of your tips and if it saves a few hours it matters!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos