HTC windows8, blank screen

rseys

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
After replacing screen, on startup of smartphone HTC windows8s, blank screen; Performing a factory reset using phone keys does not solve the problem!! What to do???

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
After replacing screen, on startup of smartphone HTC windows8s, blank screen; Performing a factory reset using phone keys does not solve the problem!! What to do???

I'm not entirely too sure, but perhaps you didn't reconnect all the cables after putting the new screen in? Just thinking that the phone might not be recognizing the new screen.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

well I mean you DID replace the screen yourself....past experiences after trying to replace the click wheel on my old iPod nano....it's like microsurgery and if you mess up one tiny thing just a fraction it's buggered really

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if you have resolved this.
What was the problem with the old screen?
If you could get a partial display on it, I would connect it back up to the phone.
If it still partially works then your new screen may be faulty.

rseys

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if you have resolved this.
What was the problem with the old screen?
If you could get a partial display on it, I would connect it back up to the phone.
If it still partially works then your new screen may be faulty.

After fall of the HTC, the touch screen is broken;
But the phone still worked;

After replacing the touchscreen, view ' black screen ', but still felt the three bottom keys work;

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire