Extremely low sound

boonick

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I've searched all the topics on this forum, but i did not find my problem. So. My phone's speaker has an extremely low sound. By extremely low i mean that when i play my music on 30/30 with headphones it's 2 times louder than my speaker. I cant hear my ringtone when someone calls. I could say i can hear the vibration more than my ringtone (which i have boosted its volume from my pc).

I have tried dialing ##634# and then trying to test audio. Nothing happened. I am thinking of changing my phone just because of this. If you could help me out, i will save like 200-400?.

Thanks.

boonick

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I had this problem from the moment i got this phone. I factory reseted it once. I guess hardreset=factory reset. I can give it a try again.

Alphamaster32

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I had this problem from the moment i got this phone. I factory reseted it once. I guess hardreset=factory reset. I can give it a try again.

htc 8s is one of the loudest handsets I've had so its soo loud but quality is the worst i think your problem might be hardware related
If you are on 8.1 dev preview i suggest you flash back to 8.0 to see if that is the fix

Alphamaster32

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately i'm on 8.0 already. You have any idea how to fix this?
Also, i just hard reseted it and nothing happened.
could you tell me what version of firmware you have
I think if your firmware is the latest it is an hardware problem
Plus can you use your handset as your computer speaker (via Bluetooth win 7 can do that) then we can be sure if it is hardware or not

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So there is no solution to my problem?

The man gave you a solution, the speaker is clearly broken sir, it will need to go in for a repair but be warned it will only be a 12 month warranty so if you have had it longer I will cost you and probably more than the phone is worth, you may want to consider what has already been said getting a new phone but if a Lumia is not what you want you can pick up an 8x cheap these days. First thing give htc an email and ask what your options are in regards to what they can do for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss