a White Matte 8X sexy?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
hey guys. for some reason HTC never produced a white matte 8X. but imagine a white matte 8X. would that be sexy? can someone do a concept on Photoshop. that would help

Last edited:

poxme

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think the reason why they never produce a white matte anymore because white + matte =super dirt magnet

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

matheee

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
hey guys. for some reason HTC never produced a white matte 8X. but imagine a white matte 8X. would that be sexy? can someone do a concept on Photoshop. that would help

Look at this: http://www.telefoniashop.it/product.php?id_product=980
Just found it on an Italian shop... :))

EDIT: forget it, i was way too fast. Didnt see it was a nokia lumia!

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, I'm not a fan of white phones myself, would much prefer a bright colour phone. Hence why I hit the roof when I found there will only be B/W at CPW for the 820!

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, I'm not a fan of white phones myself, would much prefer a bright colour phone. Hence why I hit the roof when I found there will only be B/W at CPW for the 820!
At least with the 820, you'll be able to buy the different color backings for the phone. It may be an additional cost but you do have the option.

TheNerdlyKnight

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah as nice as a White 8X might be, White Matte = one dirty phone. Going with a black one and finding a white case would be your best bet.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
At least with the 820, you'll be able to buy the different color backings for the phone. It may be an additional cost but you do have the option.

Yeah, I guess I could use the black one for a more muted phone, and then when I want to be wild, swap to a red (or maybe even pink) case!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05