HTC 8X Colors??

Maximus21jr

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm beginning to question whether we will truly have the option of choosing amongst several colors when buying the HTC 8X. Every news article, picture or online post I've seen as of late depicts only the blue (or purple err) version of the sexy device. Not to mention that recently now on htc's main site, if you set it for the USA region, it only shows the blue version without the option of seeing the other colors. Curiously though, if you set the region for Canada ,after the site reloads, it shows all of the colors including the hot red, the one I'm planning on ordering. And on a final note, I do remember that about a month ago I was perusing the site in USA region mode (or whatever) and was able to see the other color options being displayed. All of this leads me to believe that AT&T will only order the blue version of the 8X and possibly not even bother carrying the 8S. Leaving me with the headache of searching for ways to unlock the red international version... sigh, AT&T! Thoughts please!

Maximus21jr

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Ah but that may not be the case. I saw an early wpcentral post with a picture of a VERIZON HTC 8X in BLUE, AT&T blue! So that argument may not apply...

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Negrielectronics has almost all the colors and they are Unlocked Yellow, Red,Black,Blue

But No Lime Green

for sure buying a unlocked device..the 8x at this price is not bad at all and the 8s is steal..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05