The 'I've got a 8X!' thread

romant56

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine delivered yesterday. I miss my Trophy because it was such a great phone, but the feeling is already starting to dissipate from how incredible the 8X is. Awesome phone!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Bye bye Trophy...You will be missed... but, I welcome my new HTC 8X in black (didn't want to deal with the discoloring) that I got on ebay for....get this....$175 US. It works perfect and I get to keep my unlimited data !

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
175????!!! Want!

Trust me don't think you will see that again...the seller thought it was broken because the display didn't come on. So I offered $175 thinking I would have to fix it. I found out the battery was completely dead on it. After a hard rest and 2-3 hours to charge it, it works perfect. And it's still under warrany and with my insurance with extended warranty, I have a 2 year warranty on it (it was picked up in a verizon store), this was truly a epic deal...

One of the better deals I have gotten on eBay in years.

Last edited:

absonj

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Alrighty, got my 8X on Friday the 4th, so this is my 4th day with it, and I am really really happy with my decision to go this way instead of DNA. I am especially happy with Beats! Can't believe how much of a difference it really makes. Ran the same song, same earbuds on both my old TB and then on this, night and day! Was worried about the lack of true customization, but the tiles just seem to work, I can't explain how they manage to do exactly what I need. And maybe thats what it is, they do what I need, not what I want (which often isn't what I need!) I really enjoy the live tiles for xbox and the music player, the animations are great. Setting up tiles for groups and individuals are also crazy good.

What surprises me is that I don't need as many apps as I had on my TB. The integration of social networks really makes a difference. And the Office and One Note also reduce the need for apps. I haven't put any games on yet, want to find ones that integrate with my xbox, the whole "take it on the road" thing.

Again, really impressed with the whole OS, its really a major improvement to either iOS or Android! Really pleased with the whole system, design and operations work great.

Im jerry, and this is my windows phone!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20130108_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20130108_0001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre