HTC Locations GPS app?

EeriePhenomenon

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It should be in the marketplace for all HTC phones. It's a paid service though and from what I understand, not as good as Nokia Drive. Really hoping HTC comes through here.

unkleknuklefunk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
The best GPS program I have found is navigon. I've tried them all except for Nokia drive cause I don't have a Nokia but I would check out navigon or garmin apps they both have there good and bad but I perfer navigon

Sent from my"htc titan" using Board Express

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully HTC is working on bigger screen and bigger storage plus bigger battery. 8X+ ??

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have used HTC locations and it is not that great.

If you are going to buy an 8X and want a super GPS buy NAVIGON, that works great.

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Navigon is good, especially with its locally stored maps. Garmin Street Pilot is also first class.

As to the phone, there is zero need for one of those ridiculous giant screens - this is a phone not a tablet.

SentinelWS

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Loved Nokia Drive, used it a lot, and when I had to change my phone the Nokia Lumina was out of stock so I was persuaded to go for the HTC as I was told Nokia Drive was being made available for it (we all know how that story ended !). I have looked at Navigon but it uses the battery faster then my charger can charge it and it costs over ?50. HTC Locations isn't in the App store yet either. :(

NevilleWP

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Used HTC Locations for over a year on my Trophy 7 with no problems. Even paid for the navigation service as I felt it worked well and I like the UI. Just got my new HTC 8X and was super disappointed to learn that HTC Locations is not available for WP8. I looked at the Nokia 920 but it is simply too large, I'll buy a tablet when I want one!
Come on HTC! Give is some navigation on WP8 please!
Btw, looked at Navigon but only see Autralia, Europe and USA version in the App Store. I'm in Africa...!

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Used HTC Locations for over a year on my Trophy 7 with no problems. Even paid for the navigation service as I felt it worked well and I like the UI. Just got my new HTC 8X and was super disappointed to learn that HTC Locations is not available for WP8. I looked at the Nokia 920 but it is simply too large, I'll buy a tablet when I want one!
Come on HTC! Give is some navigation on WP8 please!
Btw, looked at Navigon but only see Autralia, Europe and USA version in the App Store. I'm in Africa...!

Is Here Drive not available where you are? I very much doubt HTC will do anything now. Also, Copilot is coming soon...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3