verizon HTC 8X

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
update: The windows phone 8x by htc and the nokia lumia 822 will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, november 9, at 1am et.

windows phone 8 - 4g lte network

LOVELY. If you pre-order tomorrow, when do you think they'll ship and we'll receive?

I'm debating whether or not to pre-order tomorrow, or just go to Best Buy on Monday and pick one up! The option with the least wait gets my order!

What do you guys think? I've actually NEVER ordered or pre-ordered a phone online! I always go in-store (Hate the waiting game! ESPECIALLY after dropping $500+ on an item and having to wait!)

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that works at VZW -

Do you know if the HTC 8X is listed as an "iconic" device? Talked to sales yesterday, she was pushing the 8x hard on me... but she said that iconic devices like the galaxy nexus, galaxy s3 and the iphone are not abled to be billed to the account. I have always billed the hardware to my account and everything. just easier for me and my place of business. if they dont let me bill to the account, might be a problem for me. Thanks in advance for any info.

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that works at VZW -

Do you know if the HTC 8X is listed as an "iconic" device? Talked to sales yesterday, she was pushing the 8x hard on me... but she said that iconic devices like the galaxy nexus, galaxy s3 and the iphone are not abled to be billed to the account. I have always billed the hardware to my account and everything. just easier for me and my place of business. if they dont let me bill to the account, might be a problem for me. Thanks in advance for any info.

It probably will be an iconic device. Pre order and back orders are unable to be billed to the account. You'll have to wait for it to launch in store if you want to BTA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It probably will be an iconic device. Pre order and back orders are unable to be billed to the account. You'll have to wait for it to launch in store if you want to BTA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So if it is iconic, you can bill it to the account in the store but not over the phone?

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Tried to preorder this morning but not eligible yet. My upgrade date isn't until the 17th so I have to wait till then. Hopefully I can walk it my local corporate retail store on that day and just BTA.

msft_tinkering

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Off contract price is $549, so basically the upgrade price plus early termination fee. Pretty much everyone that's got an HTC Trophy on VZW is 2-3 months from the upgrade date and six from end of contract. Well at least I've got some time to wait for some bug fixes and the Samsung to come out before the cost of upgrading becomes reasonable.

fierywater

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know when the 8X will be available in-store? I suspect the Thursday after it ships (8/15) but I'd love to know for sure. I've decided that I want to wait to hear about battery life on LTE before firing away on it.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I always have put the cost of the phone on my monthly bill. So if I do this, my December bill would be my monthly charges + 199.99 for the phone.

yeah, i got that. pretty self explanatory. but my question is, is that only for business accounts or can anyone do that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786