Verizon's 8x colors

Vheissu

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Was looking at the preorder page for the 8x and the blue color that they are carrying looks completely different than everything we've seen thus far. Do you guys think this is just a rendering error or is that really the actual color? If that is the real color I think I like it even better the blue we've been seeing seemed a little to bright for my tastes but this way you still get some color but it's not in your face bright.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The red looks much darker on Verizon's site too. Looks like Verizon red instead of the orangeish red that we've seen before.

ontapbjt

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
According to Verizon, the blue and red colors that they offer are exclusive to them. Has anyone seen the Verizon 8x in person yet to clarify if there is a difference? I like the look of Verizon's colors (at least on their website) so much better than the purple and orange renderings I have seen so far.

Vheissu

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Actually it's the black and red versions that are exclusive to Verizon so it's probably the same blue/purple color

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I saw a California Blue handset at Best Buy. It looks blue until you hold it up next to their blue shirts, then it looks a bit more purple. But it's still a great looking phone. The color is very unique.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720