"Ship BY 11/13" VZW 8X confusion

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
That's so weird sabi. I called two local stores, both gave me EMPHATIC responses.

"We will DEFINITELY have the 8x in tomorrow"

Not every store will get them in stock, unfortunately. My store is the number 1 store in the country and we don't even have them yet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

SwearWord

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
same. says shipping by 11/15. I called two different stores in my area and both said to call back tomorrow as they don't know if they'll have them in stock by then. I guess i'll hold off on cancelling the preorder until I know for sure it's available in store.

Mine doesn't say shipping anymore, it has an order number and a space for tracking number but it's not filled in yet.

Dezolis

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Well after sleeping on it I canceled the Droid DNA pre-order and re ordered the black 8X after getting the "email". My order status now says shipping by the 15th hopefully that will get upgraded to overnight "crosses fingers".

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Well after sleeping on it I canceled the Droid DNA pre-order and re ordered the black 8X after getting the "email". My order status now says shipping by the 15th hopefully that will get upgraded to overnight "crosses fingers".
You slept from noon to now? Lol

to81mn514

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local store again and the guy told me they just got the shipment in and they will have plenty of units available. I asked him if he was 100% positive they had them and he told me he was looking at one right now...Thank God

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Whoa, weirdest thing. I was refreshing the preorder status page, which shows order status and ship date, the ship date is blank but as I refreshed 11/16/12 showed up, when I refreshed again it was blank again. I really hope they don't try and send it out friday..

usb123

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local store again and the guy told me they just got the shipment in and they will have plenty of units available. I asked him if he was 100% positive they had them and he told me he was looking at one right now...Thank God

Thats a little over dramatic for a phone, don't you think?

I'm waiting for the phone just like everyone else, I was most upset about Verizon not sticking to the "ship by 11/13" message, and then not notifying anyone until today. Otherwise, a few extra days isn't going to kill anyone. It sounds as if Verizon is trying to make everything right.

Matt Levan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My pre-order status does not include any information except the Ace Order No, Ace Order Location, and Order Status that reads, "Your order has been sent for processing."

My bank account, however, has been charged the correct amount.

Is it correct that every VZW device is sent via 2-day shipping by default? If that's the case, I should have my black HTC 8X by Friday at the earliest and mid next week at the latest. C'mon VZW!!!

anon(5376293)

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
No email or charge

Should I be concerned that I haven't received an apology email yet, and still no charge to my credit card?

I ordered the Blue 8X.

My order status page doesn't show any information: just the order number, and... that's it. Nothing in the 2nd row of the table.

Dezolis

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I keep refreshing and nothing shows up in my order status now except that the order has been sent for processing even the ship date is blank now

Matt Levan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I keep refreshing and nothing shows up in my order status now except that the order has been sent for processing even the ship date is blank now
I wouldn't be worried. Unfortunately, most of us will have our new phones in-hand days later than those who wait in line at the store will. Sad but true. :(

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Guys... When the tracking number is blank that means they are ready to ship it and are just waiting for the actual unit to slap the label on. Once it gets scanned somewhere it will show up.

Mine was blank all day Tuesday and then yesterday it showed up. (Still on time for delivery tomorrow! :) )

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Guys... When the tracking number is blank that means they are ready to ship it and are just waiting for the actual unit to slap the label on. Once it gets scanned somewhere it will show up.

Mine was blank all day Tuesday and then yesterday it showed up. (Still on time for delivery tomorrow! :) )

822 or 8x?

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Should I be concerned that I haven't received an apology email yet, and still no charge to my credit card?

I ordered the Blue 8X.

My order status page doesn't show any information: just the order number, and... that's it. Nothing in the 2nd row of the table.

I got the email 2 hours after I cancelled the order for my blue 8x

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

C Boyer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with customer service, the kind lady was able to tell me that my payment had cleared and the order had been filled. Tracking # had not been assigned yet though,she said probably tonight. She also said that she would look up the tracking # tommorow and text it to me! We'll see if she follows through with that but she was very knowledgeable and downright cheery!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte