So I've been using my 8x for the last few days and noticed that the battery drastically goes low very fast. Just this morning, 5 hours after charging it full, it shows I only have 2 hours left! That's basically 6 to 7 hours! I've reported the problem to HTC on twitter and still didn't get a reply. I've had the HTC Titan previously and I don't remember having such a short batter life there.

I'm really hoping they fix this problem considering that's the only thing I'm facing thus far. It's such a great build of a phone, quite sleek and light and grippy (doesn't slide through).

Let's hope a fix comes in soon ..
    11-12-2012 03:14 AM
    So I've been using my 8x for the last few days and noticed that the battery drastically goes low very fast. Just this morning, 5 hours after charging it full, it shows I only have 2 hours left! That's basically 6 to 7 hours! I've reported the problem to HTC on twitter and still didn't get a reply. I've had the HTC Titan previously and I don't remember having such a short batter life there.

I'm really hoping they fix this problem considering that's the only thing I'm facing thus far. It's such a great build of a phone, quite sleek and light and grippy (doesn't slide through).

Let's hope a fix comes in soon ..
    While that definitely doesn't sound normal with average usage, what have you been doing with it!?!
    11-13-2012 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD