Anyone get their shipment notification from Verizon yet?

kappasiggus

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with Glenda in internet sales and she said that none of the 8x phones will ship out until 11/19. She also stated that the stores would not be getting them tomorrow either. I will be calling my store as soon as they open to find out if that is true. If they will be getting the phones tomorrow I am going to cancel my preorder.

Dezolis

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Verizon pulls this crap with almost every phone that's not an Iphone I don't think they will even get first dibs on any new Google Nexus devices after they screwed up that launch. Almost every device I've pre ordered from them has been pushed back for some unknown reason.

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Phones will be IN-STORE tomorrow. We have confirmed by calling a store, and they said they'd be in tomorrow. 9 am.

Check the other thread!

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Phones will be IN-STORE tomorrow. We have confirmed by calling a store, and they said they'd be in tomorrow. 9 am.

That's what they're saying now based on what they've been told, which means the probably expect delivery of them today. And if they don't arrive today, then they won't be there at 9 a.m. Now, if they say they've already received them, I'd believe it.

Definitely worth a call tomorrow to verify, but until I see one in store, they're going by what they have been told, which may not be accurate.

mikecel79

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Verizon that my order will ship by 11/15. This was a blue 8X ordered on Friday morning around 9 AM EST on a business account.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Verizon that my order will ship by 11/15. This was a blue 8X ordered on Friday morning around 9 AM EST on a business account.

Care to post a screen grab? Wonder if you got the email simply because it's a business account or if the emails will be rolling out to everyone shortly.

mikecel79

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Care to post a screen grab? Wonder if you got the email simply because it's a business account or if the emails will be rolling out to everyone shortly.
This was not an automated message that I received. This was a reply to an inquiry I made with the Verizon Enterprise Center and got a reply back from one of our reps. Unfortunately I can't post a screen shot because there is a lot of proprietary company information in the reply.

kthoag

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
On the phone with VZW, they transferred me a couple times and eventually asked me for my number so they could call me back while they looked into more information. Definitely feel like i'm getting the run-around.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just called my corporate store for ****es and giggles, according to the young lady I talked with, the launch for both the 822 and 8X is tomorrow Nov 15th.

They don't have any in stock and unless they receive some tomorrow, I can't even pick one up. The way she talked, they might be lucky to get a dummy model in for tomorrow.

Sheeish, glad I'm not considering buying one of them any time soon.

schartzr

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
On the phone with VZW, they transferred me a couple times and eventually asked me for my number so they could call me back while they looked into more information. Definitely feel like i'm getting the run-around.

They wont call you back. I had 4 people do that and have no YET received a call back.

Sean Lee1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I called earlier this morning and was told that all orders placed before 11:30am of Friday would ship today. She told me that they didn't ship yesterday because it was veteran's day. Well, it's now 4pm and I haven't received any confirmation emails or anything. Really disappointed with Verizon.

Rob Kalinsky

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got this in an email from Verizon. I wasn't aware that I was purchasing a car from Verizon. :) But, at least the communication lines are opening slightly.

Sean Lee1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just called again and they said the black ones will ship tomorrow but we probably won't receive them until Monday. Also called the closest store and they said the launch date is tomorrow but he didn't think any were coming in. Oh, and, I also received the email that was posted above. I think we should receive a discount off our phones, or at least get 1 day shipping so we can possibly have them this week.

KingShango

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with Cody at Verizon CS. He says anything ordered before 11:30 on 11/12 should have shipped out on 11/13. Anything after would ship on 11/19.
I made the cut-off (8X Black) and according to his computer my phone shipped yesterday but he couldn't give me tracking info. Basically told me to keep waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss