02-27-2013 05:35 PM
30 12
tools
    Wow I hoped I wasn't the only one with that problem. My screen is raised a bit on the bottom left corner, but it's not a big problem, the phone still works perfectly. Apart from that tiny issue, couldn't be happier with my 8X!
    I threw a case on mine and have completely forgotten. Thanks for reminding me lol
    02-27-2013 10:32 AM
    i have just the same problem on mine.
    waiting for the corners to go black:D
    02-27-2013 12:40 PM
    That is called HTC quality. The One X had a loose digitizer where corners of the screen could be pushed in, the silver camera lens circle cap also began raising after awhile, and there was some poor finishing near the micro usb port. That is typical HTC quality and why they get spanked in Android.

I suggest live with it or switch brands. Once I get my 8x, I would be happy with just one flaw like that raised screen provided it stays in place and doesn't lift anymore. Preferably no flaws but this is HTC we are talking about here.
    For someone who **** talks about HTC I'm surprised you bought an 8X , but I read your reason blow !
    Funny , You make it sound like Samsung is the king of build quality (Since they are the one ruling Android) ;)
    02-27-2013 05:31 PM
    One reason why I didn't get the 8X, felt like a toy and cheap.
    Funny , Thats how the 920 felt to me ! (More like a toy though)
    02-27-2013 05:34 PM
    Mine is leveled on all corners ! Thank god !
    anyway I just put a case on it ! & I'm hoping HTC makes a LimeLight Yellow case !

Glad they gave you a new one !
    02-27-2013 05:35 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD