Hi, when using the stock browser on my 8x i usually find the print too small to read. So if i pinch and zoom to make the page larger why won't the page auto fit the screen? Its really annoying trying to read text and having to move the page side to side. No probe with my old desire hd. Worked like a charm for 2 years and i am now putting my 8x down and picking up the hd to browse the web.:@
    11-15-2012 09:32 AM
    Hi, when using the stock browser on my 8x i usually find the print too small to read. So if i pinch and zoom to make the page larger why won't the page auto fit the screen? Its really annoying trying to read text and having to move the page side to side. No probe with my old desire hd. Worked like a charm for 2 years and i am now putting my 8x down and picking up the hd to browse the web.:@
    I haven't used a WP8 yet, but in WP7 a double tap on the page usually zooms in the section of content you're looking at to fit the screen. I've noticed some sites don't work correctly, but I think it's a function of the site, not the phone.
    11-15-2012 09:38 AM
    A double tap with 2 fingers makes the page larger but it freezes it as well. After a pinch and zoom the page does not autofit. This happens on all websites i have visited, which makes me think it's a problem with the mobiles browser software
    11-15-2012 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD