Bottom screen light leak

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I do not have a light leak through the USB port like others but most of the bottom of the screen between the case and screen I do. It's on either side of the USB port. I don't really feel a gap but its hard to say. Do you think it's something I should exchange the phone over?

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's definitely something I notice along with the screen not being flush to the case in a number of places while being flush around most of the screen... Will go tomorrow morning and see what they say.

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm still debating whether to take it in or not. Like I said in the first post, it's not a leak through the USB port, it's the bottom edge of the screen on either side of the USB port. It is almost the entire length of the bottom edge of the screen. It's only noticeable in low light conditions, I'm just afraid there is a gap and dust will eventually get in behind the screen.

fierywater

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd exchange it.

I don't have any noticeable light leak from the screen or the USB port. I probably wouldn't have exchanged it if there was a bit from the USB port, but the screen would bug me.

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Been trying to live with this but noticed last night the leak has spread across the entire bottom of the screen which would indicate it's getting worse and probably won't get any better. :) Will try exchanging it this afternoon, hopefully ATT still has phones in stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos