Diagnostic Menu on the HTC 8x

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately , no. :(

We all are waiting for jailbreak. Not because want to install anything for free. I don't like piracy. But we need more abilities. WP8 has them, but MS gives nothing to us (users and developers). By unknown reasons, MS doing nothing to catch iOS and Android. If they cannot do something, let us do it.
WP8 is my second chance to MS. Wp7 was died and I sold my two Lumia 800 and bought iPhone, telling myself to never return back to MS. But after WP8 release I bought 8X. Again thinking that MS can give us more. But from day to day,my patience is reducing. :( Wp8 (internally) has everything we need( as users and developers) to make it number 1 mobile OS.

krause99

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried Dial ##634# last night. Not much there. Then today out of the blue I get an app update for CSDDiag. It has a lot more features and you run them from the app instead of dialing...

Last edited:

MR_2FNGRZ

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
same here. no update of the such. Waiting on my VZW contact to hit me up with more service codes. Hopefully I can find something to bypass the greyed out M.IP that verizon got hip to

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello;
I don't remember that when key led lights turn on.
I tried key led test they turn on, after exiting diag menu they turn off.
Is it should be on normally when i use it?
How can i set it to turn on automatically?
Thanks...

That is normal, they turn on from either a press or when the ambient light sensor detects something in front.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb