Most Best Buys just got the HTC 8X in today and there $99.99!

csccgolfer1

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I just went to Best Buy and got the Black 8X for Verizon and was greeted by a pleasant surprise that they are selling the phone for $99.99.

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Why did I pre-order a phone from Verizon, pay $200, and still am waiting when I could already have the phone in my hand along with $100?!?! Call me stupid, I guess. Once bitten.... never again!!

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
i just called my local best buy, you are correct. i am returning my current 8x back to my verizon store (just bought it last thursday) and buying it from best buy. the htc 8x will DEFINITELY be worth its price now!

smoheath

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For some reason the best buys in my area don't even know when they are carrying it, if ever. Super lame. I want the phone so bad but I don't want to spend $200 at verizon. more waiting.

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Strike while the iron is hot - this is an across the board Verizon promotion they are running with HTC. So it is not a permanent price drop.

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
So far black. Red hasn't arrived yet and blue is sold out. They are also sold out of Windows 8 tablets in a lot of their stores.

krazy_kaktus

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much for letting us know! I returned my to Verizon,they had nothing to say to me when I told them best buys price. I still had to pay a $35 restocking fee. I than walk across the street to best buy and got my phone for 99 dollars. I still saved alot of money and was able to get best buys black tie protection plan which blows every other protection plan out of the water.

ealexand#CB

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If I used an upgrade from another line and return the phone - will I get the upgrade back?

Probably not. I returned a phone that i purchased with an upgrade and even after several calls and assurances they could never get the system to show my upgrade. It was ok because I bought a Trophy off contract for cheap anyways. But frustrating none the less

ny_yankees

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep I am waiting to buy the 8x blue from BB. I talked to a sales associate yesterday, and they told me they have no idea when the Blue will be in stock

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been in contact with BB at 3 different stores, and through online chats since the 13th (first announced release date i believe). No one has ANY idea what's going on with the Verizon 8X. The sales reps can usually find nothing in the computer for future ship dates. I did find out they finally received stock of the black yesterday. I'm not sure if it's HTC, Verizon, or BB's fault but it's sort of a mess that no one knows when a phone is even expected to be available. For awhile online it said to check in stores, and when stores looked in their computers it would say online only. MESS.

dsal2

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like they're going to get the blue version in the store for Verizon. It is now available for online/phone orders and is in stock (BLUE and black). I had to call in to get my order through, but it's ordered at $99 plus tax.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb