Cases for HTC 8X

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
GUYS!, check for your local microsoft store!, they carry the doubleshot!/hardcase. i think they have others.

Do they have the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC in other colors then blue? I got mine on Blue but I'm looking for a black or limielight yellow for my black 8X!

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I picked up Diztronic Case, it was pretty hard to put on and take off and was pretty bland IMO. Then Picked this one up from T-Mobile like it much better, has a "kick stand" doesn't do much kicking do, it's pretty hard to get it out. I'm not so much into the belt holster but I like the option in case, may see how the holster works out in uniform.

susslerville

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
That case from AT&T looks great. Do you happen to know what it's called, AND.. do you know if it works with the wireless charging? I've been using the wireless charging and want to make sure I don't buy a case that's incompatible. Thanks!

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just want a ring to go around the camera lens, does anyone make this? If not I'm going to fabricate it and adhere it, I want a raised edge to protect the lens.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
IMAG0001.JPGIMAG0005.JPGIMAG0006.JPGIMAG0007.JPG
Some Random Case I got from the Tmobile Kiosk at my local mall. Comes with a holster too! I'm really loving it, keeps a thin profile!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
^ Does that kick-stand really hold upon pressure?

Just got my HTC Hard Shell and fits like a glove. I love it!

don't know what you mean by hold upon pressure, but I'm able to put it down and press the screen for browsing and switching between Netflix shows

LeLee092

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

SelfishMom

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I have an Incipio case that I bought at the AT&T store for $35. The price is a big con, and I don't like the way that it looks. It has a very nice shell the same color as my phone (purple), but then a rubber part that's an ugly grey. Plus, the rubber part attracts a lot of dust. OTOH, it does its job - I've dropped my phone several times already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium