HTC 8X Major Problem with contacts

Roslan Hristov

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the new HTC 8X the people hub is synch with my facebook account - friends.
So i added next to my friends profile their phone numbers. Also i have people who are not using facebook and added them as well but not trough facebook.

So... here is the problem. When someone calls me i don't see his name only the phone number.
When i call people i also don't see the name of the person.
And even the notification for missed call doesn't work i have to go into my history list in order to see that someone called me.
The same is for SMS text messages....
Someone please help me..

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I know in iOS you have to have the proper area code included in the contact information as well.

for example, you call 555-5555, but when you get a call it comes in as (555)555-5555. Make sure the formatting is correct.

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Roslan,

You posted the exact same thing in the Windows Phone 8 forum. Which thread do you want to follow - you should choose one and ask the mods to close the other.

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
If you look at your Windows Live account (online via internet browser) are the contacts listed and have the correct information? I'd verify it there to make sure it looks right.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
See if your contacts appear on you Microsoft account. Go to Outlook.com and if they do.
If you can't find an answer to this soon, I would suggest resetting your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3