unlocked 8x and lumina devices in Canada

WhiskeyRodeo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
a company called Basatne Electronics Inc. Is apparently selling unlocked lumina and 8x devices....including colours! They give a physical address and allow pickup plus they claim to provide a one year warranty. Their prices are not cheap but the devices seem legit......... Does anyone have any experience with these folks? They may be one of the only ways to get a colourful device in Canada?

This Is their website
HTC Windows Phone 8X - Black

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
a company called Basatne Electronics Inc. Is apparently selling unlocked lumina and 8x devices....including colours! They give a physical address and allow pickup plus they claim to provide a one year warranty. Their prices are not cheap but the devices seem legit......... Does anyone have any experience with these folks? They may be one of the only ways to get a colourful device in Canada?

This Is their website
HTC Windows Phone 8X - Black

Can you drive right to their place in Mississauga, walk in and buy one in store?

EDIT: A Lumia 920 will be over $1000 after tax and shipping. Personally, I won't spend that on a phone. I'd rather throw it towards my suspension upgrades to my car...:lol:

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I emailed them asking about the availability for the grey Lumia and here was the reply from their CEO named Ammar:

"We will have it by the end of the month and yes you can come and buy the phone from our office in Mississauga."

WhiskeyRodeo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow, maybe I should buy an 8X from this site, since I can get it in red... And Bell doesn't seem to have any blue in stock ANYWHERE.

Yeah the it would be nice to get some colours! I saw an ad for them that said $650 tax in for black and blue ones..... Tax in that might even be cheaper than outright from bell once taxes are added!

Also not sure where you are from but I did get some hands on time with a blue one at a bell store in Brantford. They had stock Monday.

WhiskeyRodeo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
how about negrielectronics.com? They have all kinds of goodies including coloured 8s's for preorder............sounds like he is the one that wrote that page about "Ammartech" any word of these fellas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss