8x on Telus questions.

jdowsett

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi there. Want to buy an 8x outright from Rogers or maybe somewhere else. Will the Nokia network app just released in Canada help me out with this. Will I be missing anything such as mms or internet tether? maybe I should be looking at just buying an unlocked phone from somewhere else. Any advice would be helpful. Thxs

Richhy

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. Want to buy an 8x outright from Rogers or maybe somewhere else. Will the Nokia network app just released in Canada help me out with this. Will I be missing anything such as mms or internet tether? maybe I should be looking at just buying an unlocked phone from somewhere else. Any advice would be helpful. Thxs

Which Nokia app are you talking about?

I was on the Phone with Telus technical support yesterday. I said that tethering wont work until we are able to enter two internet APNs on WP8. One for data(sp.telus.com) and one tethering(isp.telus.com). Telus requires both.

As for MMS, I am able to send them but cannot receive. Telus is looking into the the issue and reviewing my logs. they will get back to me when they have more information.

I have a Lumia 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos