Is the 8x a lemon?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Give that Nokia are reputed to have sold something like 2.5 million devices, and a lot of people prefer, or are only able to get the 8X, i would estimate the 8X has sold millions of devices too.

Just looking round this forum, i don't see enough evidence to prove there are that many issues. Just a vocal small percentage.

mud314

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
My first 822 on VZ was a lemon. Kept rebooting and locking up. Could have been a bad SIM card, I don't know. I had it replaced at BB where I bought in less than 24 hours, for another 822. Haven't had one single issue with the second unit. Clearly since I exchanged it within less than 24 hours, I could have gone with something else, but I really like the phone and its features. So far just happy with it and just remembered that all new units may have issues. My first OG Droid had to be exchanged as well.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
My first 822 on VZ was a lemon. Kept rebooting and locking up. Could have been a bad SIM card, I don't know. I had it replaced at BB where I bought in less than 24 hours, for another 822. Haven't had one single issue with the second unit. Clearly since I exchanged it within less than 24 hours, I could have gone with something else, but I really like the phone and its features. So far just happy with it and just remembered that all new units may have issues. My first OG Droid had to be exchanged as well.
this thread is about the HTC 8x not the Nokia 822.
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

-Scienide-

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Two weeks in and no issues. I don't think it scratches easily at all. My 4 year old runs off with mine and I feel less concerned about it than I did with my iPhone. Its never rebooted itself and the battery is great after turning off NFC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs