Got Xbox Live Music running, but now another issue

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help with the Xbox live. It is now working. Now I have another issue. I was listening to Xbox Music and the phone rebooted. Once it came back up, I tried again and the phone rebooted. When the phone came back up, the music started playing, but there is no sound now. I powered down the phone then turned it back on. Still no sound from Xbox music but you can see the counter moving underneath the song. My alert sounds for my email are not working either. I called my phone and I can here I can hear my ringer. If I test different ring tones, I don't hear them. I looked in the settings and can't seem to find anywhere this could be muted. When I plug my charger into the phone, it doesn't make any sound. It did before. Also, all notifications are checked in the settings. The volume is all the way up too.

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's working now. I turned the blue tooth on then off and I can hear sounds now. Don't know why that fixed it, but it's working.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
the Bluetooth was connected to another Bluetooth peripheral that accepted the audio from your phone...go to Bluetooth in the same area you noticed the problem to see what Bluetooth device it was connecting to

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720