8x double shot case good price

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thought I had found the best price for the double shot case and ordered one but obviously not. That's a great find.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It's sinful to put a case on an 8x!!
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

I have been looking for other colors of this case but there isn't others available right now I'm afraid. Hopefully, HTC can release them soon.
I already have the Blue one and it is the best case I've ever used. It fits the phone extremely well, you won't notice it's on a case. It also feels great and it's a welcome change from the generic TPU and gel cases IMO.

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Double shot case arrived this morning. Well pleased, great fit and really does look like part of the phone. Does make it a little heavier but i can live with it. Defo worth having considering most contracts are over 2 years.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i got this in blue. Like it so far, not very big but definitely protects! only downfall is that my hands get sweaty holding it for long periods of time... idk why lol

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I got this one Verizon Shell/Holster Combo. I wasn't a big fan at first, but it's the only thing that's out so far that is close to my style. But it has since grown on me. The snap on case is light yet sturdy, and very thin. At first glance you can't tell there's a case on it. I like that if you don't want to use the holster on occasion, you don't have to. The kick stand rocks. And the case also works with wireless charging (Verizon 8x, here) which on a side note, I wandered in to the closest Microsoft Store today (only 2 here in NJ) but was well worth the trip....I picked up the Nokia charging stand and it works like a charm with the VZN 8x....with or without the case.

Without the case
IMG_1542.jpg

With the case
IMG_1543.jpgIMG_1545.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto.jpgphoto1.jpg

Last edited:

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the T-Mobile version of this case, I love it, it's just hard to open the stand. Although I like how yours looks better but hey I'm still pretty pleased. How much was that stand if you don't mind my asking?

I got this one Verizon Shell/Holster Combo. I wasn't a big fan at first, but it's the only thing that's out so far that is close to my style. But it has since grown on me. The snap on case is light yet sturdy, and very thin. At first glance you can't tell there's a case on it. I like that if you don't want to use the holster on occasion, you don't have to. The kick stand rocks. And the case also works with wireless charging (Verizon 8x, here) which on a side note, I wandered in to the closest Microsoft Store today (only 2 here in NJ) but was well worth the trip....I picked up the Nokia charging stand and it works like a charm with the VZN 8x....with or without the case.

Without the case
View attachment 23939

With the case
View attachment 23940View attachment 23941View attachment 23944View attachment 23942View attachment 23943

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes