Is there anyone here that has the LIMELIGHT or RED 8X?

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't see any of these colors on youtube.
All I see is Black and Blue.

Why is this?

I ordered the limelight one.

View attachment 23640
If i was you i reconsider, the color looks nice but the storage sucks. After taking what the OS uses from 8gb you will be left with 4 or 5 gb of storage for apps ,pictures , music and videos. That is not a lot and the device don't support memory cards to add more storage

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in the other "color" thread... I think color is great, but very few are bold enough to rock a neon green phone. I couldn't... My 13 year old sister might?

I can't imagine this model selling too much either way.

drosmisc

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
If i was you i reconsider, the color looks nice but the storage sucks. After taking what the OS uses from 8gb you will be left with 4 or 5 gb of storage for apps ,pictures , music and videos. That is not a lot and the device don't support memory cards to add more storage
Why do you assume everyone lives in the US?

zero157h7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I wish Verizon offered this color. I would have gotten it for sure. Instead I have black because I am not crazy about the Blue or Red. I'm hoping that replacement housings come out for not too much. I will make the change.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Why do you assume everyone lives in the US?

I'm pretty sure no one is buying a 8GB device without knowning the consequences. Those who just want a new phone to play some games on and take a couple of screen shots are good to go. You can always use the SkyDrive if you are running low :D.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros