Bluetooth audio random starts

Nurgling

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
This has happened a couple times in the past couple days.
When I first got my 8X I paired it to my BT car stereo, fine. I fired up some tunes on a short trip to the store. The phone auto-paused the playback when I shut the car off, great. Went shopping, went back to car, turned it on and after the car and phone paired, the song continued, perfect. This was all while the music app was still running.

Now, the odd part. No music running and twice now the phone has started playing music right after pairing with the car. I'm not butt dialing the music app, I'm sure.

Any ideas what's up? Thx.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me quite frequently. Except it happens after phone calls and text messages. Randomly my music will start without me prompting. I paused the music last time I played it and then it starts. For no reason. Always Xbox music. It seems to happen a lot when I'm on my Bluetooth. Any suggestions?

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed the same problem with Pandora (MetroRadio) If I am connected to my truck Bluetooth listening to music, when I get home, I pause the music, shut the truck off and the music turns back on. There is no way that I know of that I can shut the app off.

Nurgling

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
There's an app called 'Stop the Music.'. It helped. Pin it to your start screen and when you push it clears the Xbox music player of being in the paused position. Note that even if the Xbox music app isn't running, it still typically retains a paused position on what you were last listening to. This app forces a stop/clear.

It still happens sometimes, but not as often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs