Anyone else seeming Little Green dot on screen?

Brandon619

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok so the first HTC 8x I got I saw a little dot and though it was a dead pixel because it was always in the same spot on the screen. Noticed it using Skype alot (front camera) and it was like in the bottom middle on the screen. So I traded it back for another cuz I was worried and told the t-mobile guys the issue.. Got a replacement the same day obviously a couple of days ago and when I was waiting for the YouTube video to transition onto the video player today I saw the little green dot very quickly on the top left corner of the screen and Im like dafaq??? Anyone else notice this.. Ps this second HTC 8x reboots more often for me lol thx god for OTA fix next month hurry up Microsoft haha. Also wpcentral make ur app 16:9 ratio supported so no black bar appears on the top of the screen for us 8x users... Love the app worth the buck :)

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No green dots here so far. Maybe your eyes are tired and you're seeing the green dot? I cannot believe that two 8Xs would have the same problem and both were handed to you.

Brandon619

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok so maybe its my imagination but I don't see the green dot on my second 8x handset anymore just that time... Maybe I was just worried about getting another one again... But believe me my first handset (HTC 8x) had the issue and shown to others and Tmobile employers the dead pixel... Just be on the lookout u guys and like I said it was really noticeable using that front facing camera so pan it around urself to check out the screen. Looking out for u peeps cuz no body wants that on there sexy 8x screen... But I noticed the issue on my first handset like a day after I got it so be caution and maybe it was just rotten bad luck haha lucky me.. Still an amazing phone and still recommended.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99