Just received my Red 8x!

3773M

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The raised screen issue is not a big deal to me visually but I think it exposes the corners of the glass to easy breakage. I have a red 8x too where the corners of the glass are slightly raised and one of my corners chipped on the 2nd day. If you think about it having a glass corner exposed is going to be extremely accident prone.

ccassity85

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, in the week that I have had it, my Red 8X is not exhibiting the same dirty corners.

+1 for not having this happen to mine as well. Lucky so far!

Also my battery life so far has been pretty acceptable. I took my phone off the charger yesterday morning around 6:30am and this morning i plugged it back in just a few minutes ago with 25% battery life yet. I used the phone moderately yesterday so i would say the battery life isn't bad at all (streaming music, browsing web, checking facebook, sportscenter, etc).

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow the Red 8X is stunning. I'm envy now :c. However I still love my Bluuuuuuuue.

I wished they'd make a RED+BLUE 8X like they've done with the One X (black & white -check Rihanna's One X).

Edit: Completly forgot! Enjoy your new phone :D

fullcircle_bflo

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Serious envy at this point. I was so torn between the red and the blue. The blue was on sale at Walmart Wireless for $99 a couple weeks ago and that ultimately decided it. That red is fancy as **** though. Blue is still seriously sexy still.

Dakow#WP

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought an 8X too and love it. It gets a lot of comments and I'm really impressed with the design/form factor HTC put together. People love how unbelievably thin and light it is. Many iPhone 5 owners said it 'feels' thinner than their phones.

Klaric

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had my red for 4 days. I LOVE how it feels, it is not dirty at all - still looks mint! Definitely feels thinner as my hand has the most contact with the edges.

KLinCHI

May 10, 2012
Visit site
It looks great! Although I was slightly distracted by the enormous HTC, Verizon and LTE logos. At least they are on the back on the phone.

No problem! Yea i just now took the sticker off. Wasn't sure if you could without it leaving some marks but it came right off without any problems.
Thank goodness...I was thinking it doesn't make sense for them to have a great looking colored phone and mess up the back with a jarring silver section!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa