HTC 8X Bluetooth Issues

Steve Freeman1

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My phone connects fine to bluetooth but when I am listening to music I can hear some slight distortion slowly build up over the course of about 5-10 minutes. Nothing crazy but enough to be noticeable. The high ranges seem to be getting distorted. After 5-10 minutes, my phone will stop playing music and become incredibly choppy. Listening to a song is near impossible. If i go into settings and hit bluetooth everything works fine again besides some minor (albeit annoying) distortion. I don't want to have to keep my phone on the bluetooth settings menu whenever I'm listening to music in my car. Anyone else experience this/know how to fix it? Also, how can I turn off that annoying text message reader/replyer thing. It was cool at first but the voice recognition is nowhere near as good as my Android was. When I respond to texts it gets it wrong 99% of the time.

unkleknuklefunk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Settings>ease of access to toggle speech recognition on / off. I can never get my Bluetooth to even connect to another phone tried many different phones wp7, wp8,android,ios and blackberry never works just gives me device not supported error just like my old HTC titan used to do thought they would of had that fixed with wp8 but I guess not :(

Steve Freeman1

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks UnkleKnukleFunk... problem is though I have that off. This is an issue that only presents itself in bluetooth, not during regular use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss