8X's in ear headphones?

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Where are the matching in ears headphones for the 8X? They've been shown in the 8X commercial, but I haven't found any online yet.

I am talking about these ones (skip to 0:30)

Last edited:

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No they will activate. Every headset will activate it. I tried the beats audio feature with Studios and 10 Dollar headphones both worked.

I don't think it will since they are bluetooth earbuds. The only way that Beats Audio will be turned on, is when you plug in some wired earbuds/headphones.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is disappointing. I was expecting them to be beats enabled or at least have a better sound production than the free ones :/. They looked really great. I guess I'll buy Monsters (time to save up :D )

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is disappointing. I was expecting them to be beats enabled or at least have a better sound production than the free ones :/. They looked really great. I guess I'll buy Monsters (time to save up :D )

Please don't take this as a condescending remark, but are you aware of how the headphone output and bluetooth output work?

the headphone jack sends an analog amplified signal to your passive headphones

when using bluetooth, it sends a digital signal, which is converted to analog and amplified by your active headphones.

if "beats" worked with your bluetooth device, it would just be functioning as an equalizer, likely distorting your signal. In other words, you NEVER want "beats" activated when you're connecting your phone to any kind of active audio device.

I wish there was a pure analog line-out setting that bypasses the amplifier and filters so it would sound halfway decent when using an analog connection to your car or stereo.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I searched, I found white and black 8X Flat Wired Headphones and Headsets everywhere but no blue or red. They're all the Wired ones, Headphones have music controls and Headset have voice controls (I would think double as music controls too, at least for volume & play/pause). Sigh. Where's my cali blue guys?? Oh well...

geluadi

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow thanks very much. I will consider Monsters over Beats because I really like the design better :D. Mind telling me what color your Monsters are?
i have chosen the handsome one...:wink:

Nokia-Purity-Stereo-Headset-by-Monster_blue.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6