Anyone else have space bar lag?

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
So I got my beautiful HTC 8X last night for Verizon and everything is really great so far. The only issue I keep having is when I am typing text messages. I will type a word and press space bar, type a word and press space bar, etc. Every other time or so, it's random, the space bar tap won't register and I will have to do it again. This really messes up my flow and is really annoying. Is it just me?

richard_rsp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried out the 8X at Verizon today and had an issue with accidentally hitting the "attachment" paperclip button instead of the spacebar.... No worse than most Androids I've tried with onscreen buttons tho.

arterbizzle

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm always hitting the 'b' key instead of the space key on my 8x. Maybe it just takes some getting used to? I don't notice the lag on the spacebar though, but i'm a former swyper and don't know what i'm doing yet!

DylanChadderton

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
So i just got my Nokia Lumia 822 and i have the SAME EXACT problem. I love my new phone, its the best phone i've ever had but have this one little annoying problem. For me, when i type its not every other word i would say once in every 20 words, i hit the space bar, and nothing happens. Its very annoying when i'm trying to text fast and i have to delete a lot.

To the original poster; have you handled the issue...if so can you tell me what you did. Id really like to fix this without going to the local verizon store to do a master reset (yes its that annoying).

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte