Decided to wait for 9xx

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
After much research, I have decided to wait "until" Verizon provides their variation of the Lumia 920. There just seem to be too many issues and questions regarding the 8x. I don't trust the overall QC and durability of the phone.

Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I love my at&t 8x. When something better comes along on at&t, I'll get that. I don't wait to live my life. It's too short.
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I love my at&t 8x. When something better comes along on at&t, I'll get that. I don't wait to live my life. It's too short.

You are sooooo right on that!!!!!!

My girlfriend is always like..... "Again a new phone!!!!!" I respond by "Again your nails done, hair done, new clothes!!!!!" Then she stops talking LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rekkid

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After much research, I have decided to wait "until" Verizon provides their variation of the Lumia 920. There just seem to be too many issues and questions regarding the 8x. I don't trust the overall QC and durability of the phone.

Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer.

I was on the fence as well... the 920 does have it's share of problems as well... have you been to that forum? it's bustling with complaints as well. :)

I had a 920 on order, with an expected ship date of Jan 8 (ordered on Black Friday)... just couldnt wait. Best Buy had the 8x cheap (AT&T) so I canceled the 920 and I'm expecting the 8x today or tomorrow.

Every phone has it's problem and people are more prone to complain than to praise a product.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, people like to b***h more than praise. Personally, the size, shape and feel of the 8x is so superior to the 920 that the tech specs are irrelevant to me. It's what we used to call "form factor".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel